Minority AIDS Initiative (MAI)
The Minority AIDS Initiative promotes testing, education, and community collaboration to motivate African American and Latino men, women, and their families to become more self-sufficient in reducing HIV/AIDS through culturally appropriate and effective prevention, early intervention, and treatment practices.
Click here to contact the Associate Director of the Minority AIDS Initiative to schedule onsite education and testing at your community or organization’s event.
Look for us at various African American and Latino events throughout the year, including:
- National Black HIV Awareness Day
- A Call to Women of Color
- National Latino HIV Awareness Day
- Black Church Week of Prayer for the Healing of AIDS
- National Women and Girls HIV Awareness Day
- Latino Faith-Based HIV/AIDS Health Fair